Ventura Group provides investment banking and corporate development services to middle market family-owned and privately-held companies and publicly traded corporations including:
- Sales of family-owned and privately-held businesses
- Corporate divestitures
- Strategic Assessments and Corporate Development Advisory
- M&A Valuations Fairness Opinions and Board Advisory
The firm is rooted in transaction experience developed within the Corporate Development organizations of highly successful large, multinational corporations. We are committed to delivering the same level of expertise and performance demanded by Fortune 100 companies of their investment bankers to smaller and mid-size companies.
- In addition to investment banking, the senior team has served as corporate executives, investors/owners, and company directors and has gained substantial international experience while working for large multi-national corporations.
- Our transaction experience has involved a range of organizations, from start-up companies to Fortune 100 corporations and goes from a couple of million to over two billion dollars.
Our partner, Berkshire Bridge Capital, LLC (“BBC”) with years of experience as investment bankers, investors, and consultants, enhances our industry coverage and our capability to provide strategic advisory services to venture-backed and middle market companies.
- Explore, recommend and execute strategic alternatives including M&A transactions, joint ventures, restructurings and financings.
- Work with management and the board to review and optimize the business (focus on the achievable within one year or less) in conjunction with a transaction.